Common problems with software activation:
- I can’t find my Activation code
- Look for the instruction paper that comes with the PhotoPearls starter kit.
- If you have previously activated your software and now lost the activation code.
- Look for the activation receipt that was sent to your email when you last activated. Search for “PhotoPearls support” in your inbox; you will find your activation code in the letter. Note that you need to create a new unlock code for each new installation.
- My unlock code is not valid
- Check if you have mistyped your Activation code.
- Check if your installation-id matches the installation-id in the Activation window.
- The code is locked due to unanswered GDPR consent.
- The request for consent was sent to your specified email address in May 2018. For help to reset your code, please send your activation code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not valid activation code
- The activation code that starts with PP01A is no longer a valid code; this code only works with version 1.0, which we ended up supporting in 2010. Visit photopearls.com to purchase a new license key/activation code.
Still having issues?